sexta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2012

Let's begin...

Hello everyone!



Here I am, and I am starting my new trip, this time it will be a very long trip with a Nature. Nature beauty that surrounds us every day and every time. Maybe we are not conscious about a lot of nature stuff, as I had been before, about problems our planet struggles with, and people who try to do everything to help in making our World the better place not only for us, but also for nature and our smaller friends- animals.

But now, by writing this blog I want to make, you, dear readers conscious and sensitive about the future and condition of our Planet. We human being,  as the smartest from all of creatures, have power that nobody else has, we should use it to save our Planet, because it is our common home, our common business we should take care of if we still want to have a place to live...

 Here I am moving  a lot of stuff related to nature, and I am finding out a lot of interesting things that I want to share with you, dear readers.


So enjoy this blog!


Anna Jaguszewska





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário